Prev: Re: Bugs was Re: em4 figures Next: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry...

Re: [OT] Jargon file ?

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:53:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Jargon file ?

10+ computer programming languages, to be precise...  And those are just
the
ones I'm fluent in and I've done something with.  But in reality, it's
not
nearly as impressive as it sounds.  Your first language will teach you
50% of
what you need to know about all other languages, and 90% of what you
need to
know in a language class/type.

www.tuxedo.org/jargon

Rand.

--
Fsck, either way I'm screwed. -- petro (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
Now *that* is the Sysadmin's motto. -- Peter da Silva

Prev: Re: Bugs was Re: em4 figures Next: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry...