Prev: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: small carrier expense

Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:51:05 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:54:19 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>>From: Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
>>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>>Subject: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?
>>Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:43:37 +1100
>>
>>G'day
>>
>> > This from a Dalek player...
>>
>>Daleks think every OTHER species is expendable ;P
>>
>>Beth
>
>Give me a better definition of Speciesist.......

The Azuriach Empire from A. Mark Ratner's Space Marines world.
Non-humans (includes Galactic People's Republic personnel) are animals
you execute not defeat.

Spelling is optional.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: small carrier expense