Prev: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: [FT] Multimode fighters (was IJN Designs?)

Re: [FT] Multimode fighters

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:20:49 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] Multimode fighters

In message <1012479943.3c5937c7e3847@webmail.t-online.de>
	  KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

> Roger Burton West schrieb:
> > Here's my transforming fighter proposal... I'd love to
> > know how much you
> > think they should cost. At _least_ 7 per fighter (42 per
> > group), and I
> > think 8 could be justified. (Why "multimode" instead of
> > "transformable"?
> > Well, we already have a fighter type beginning with
> > "T"...)
>
> Nice idea.
> To St.Jon: Will there be fighters minis in different modes ?
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

Well, there is already a set of 'mecha fighters' (giant robots the size
of FT fighters) as part of the GF range, so I don't see why not (could
use a suitable FT fighter {your choice} for fighter mode, and these
thinks for B mode - so St^3 Jon only has to do the G mode).

Charles

Prev: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: [FT] Multimode fighters (was IJN Designs?)