Prev: Re: colonial weapons Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re: colonial weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:38:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: colonial weapons

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:

> > Sure.  And if it's in service in a mere decade,
> I'll
> > eat my hat.  That thing has enough bells and
> whistles
> > to guarantee that it will NEVER be maintainable by
> > real live soldiers, and besides it weighs 24 lbs.
>
> 24lbs?  Holy Sh*t batman.  Does it come with an
> integral
> tripod?

Nah, just a grenade launcher, laser rangefinder,
integral computer, wireless modem, keyboard, 12"
monitor, auxillary diesel generator, emergency
rations, and a tube of nanites for use in making
repairs.  Oh yeah, and an actual bullet launcher
equivelant to an M-4 carbine.[1]

John
[1]Note:  Only the first 3 and last items are actually
part of weapons.  Remainder are exaggerations for
comic effect.  This footnote brought to you by the
Foundation For The Humor Impaired.

Prev: Re: colonial weapons Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS