Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:23:40 -0500
Subject: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

At 2:44 PM -0800 1/28/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Following that logic, it should stand to reason that a longbow is a
>better combat weapon than an assault rifle (after all, the AR toook
>SO much longer to develop).  Limitations on a weapon due to it's
>particular nature are different than limitations based on the
>technological level of it's makers.

Nahh, then you run into the training issue.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS