Prev: Re: DS2 More on Cascadia: CasCav Next: Re: C.J. Cherryh

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:06:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

On 26-Jan-02 at 19:33, John Atkinson (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:

> You know what, this is almost an annual discussion on
> the list.  Every time it degenerates to my quoting to
> Koran in the face of whichever bleeding heart liberal
> Islamic sympathizer is preaching at me.  That's almost
> always the end of the thread.

John, Read the Christian bible.  You can find many similar
statements.  Contrary to popular belief the book is not
the religion.  The religion is the beliefs and actions
of the _majority_ of the people.

We don't blame Christians for the bombing in OK City, even
though the US "Militias" all claim Christianity as their
religion and claim they are acting on a mandate from
god.

Forgive me if I doubt your expertise in cultural issues.

'Nuff.

Prev: Re: DS2 More on Cascadia: CasCav Next: Re: C.J. Cherryh