Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

[DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:52:41 -0500
Subject: [DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops!

As part of a DSII scenario that I'm working on, I'm painting up some
1/300
scale policemen.  It's not going to be a big force:

Between eight and ten stands of infantry (Old GW Epic scale Imperial
Guard
-- I love those figures!),

Four or five light armored "APCs" (Anti-grav police vans.  GZG, I
think?),

A handful of Striders (Old GW plastics again: the old style Sentinals)
armed with RFAC2s,

And maybe some "Riot Tanks" (These really boxy wheeled Battletech
vehicles,
the name of which I cannot remember.), with which I shall amuse myself.

The question is how to stat them.  Infantry, I figure, will be treated
as
milita.  Mostly greens, maybe one or two regulars.  How about the
vehicles,
though?  How to reflect their drivers' relative skill level?  Give them
basic firecons, make them all greens, give them all leaderships of 3, or
something other?

Motivation will be high, at least for this scenario -- that should
counteract some of the effects of low skill and experience levels.

Any ideas?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers