Prev: DS2 (and WW2) landing craft. Next: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

Re: System defense ship designs

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:23:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: System defense ship designs

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

I'd also have a swarm of little Patrol Craft also.  I
use a mass-14 boat that's modular--mix of Salvo Missle
modules and Class 2 modules in any squadron.  Makes
for nastiness.

> PC
> Beam 1 x 4

In my humble opinion, that's a waste.  I'd strip them
out and add a Beam 3 or PT.  Or at least, a pair of
Beam 2s.

John

Prev: DS2 (and WW2) landing craft. Next: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL