Prev: Re: [FT] I'm in love with Pulse Torpedoes (and tactics question) Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: Package Deals

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:58:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Package Deals

I'd like to retract my post it was made out of ignorance:  Lazerlight
contacted me and enlightened me as to the simplicity of ordering from
GZG directly (with a credit card) and the issues with VAT, shipping,
etc.

After going to the site, running through some prices and "wish-list"
orders there is really no reason to buy from Geo-Hex unless you've
really got a yen to spend more than you need to.

As soon as the wife calms down about the idea of my getting into ANOTHER
game, I'll likely place an order.

--Flak