Prev: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: RE: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

[SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:33:36 -0500
Subject: [SG] Islamic Bombers

I'm testing my proposed Islamic Fed TO, which includes a Martyr platoon
of suicide bombers, usually broken into teams for attachment to regular
or assault platoons.  But how do we handle them?  My suggestion:
a) treat the bombers as if they've successfully made a Last Stand check
for morale purposes--can move into melee without a confidence check
b) they carry explosives which, when detonated, affect an area as a
single small or medium artillery burst

(receiving a charge from a couple of squads of Mad Bombers at once
would, no doubt, be an exciting experience.  Hopefully no one is cheesy
enough to do that).

Now, if one is killed before he gets to his target point, does he
automatically go *boom*, or automatically not, or do you test to see
what happens?  If the former, he's obviously not going to have a lot of
close friends on the approach; if not, though, he risks the possibility
of getting killed but not taking any infidels with him.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: RE: Re: [SG] Evil Empire