Prev: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery Next: Re: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves

SG mod rules was Space Dwarves

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:16:03 -0600
Subject: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves

Brian,

Here is a link to the entire "Stargrunt II Mod" document that I used
when I
had time to game...  The dwarves are in there as well as several other
alien
races I had plans for.

http://home.swbell.net/grog1/sg2/sg_mod.htm

It has been awhile since I wrote and used these rules but if you have
any
questions or comments I would be glad to here them as they are far from
complete.

Also, various parts may well have been (and prob. were!) stolen from
others
on this list and I make no claim of ownership on any of these rules.

Later,
Scott

>From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG
>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:47:49 -0800
>
>Scott Clinton
>
>>Space dwarves (I have always considered "squat(s)" a derogatory
term...)
>>have loads of honor and God save those that invoke their wrath!
Nobody