Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:56:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

At 10:43 PM 1/22/02 -0500, you wrote:

>> > Don Maddox is actually working on the 5000 screaming lunatics, as
>John
>> > will find out  ;-)
>
>Don:
>> I'm not that bad only about 400..........)
>
>Yeah, but what scale?

Actually, *does* anyone make 1/300 scale crowds?  Civilians, or rioters,
or
something?  I could use them for a variety of games, most notably my own
"Destroy All Monsters!"  I could always go the simple route, and just
cut
some straight pins short, paint the heads, and jam a bunch of them into
base.  If Lucas could do it with Q-Tips in the Phantom Menace....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?