Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: Ganas

Re: Metal Storm

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:53:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Metal Storm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan E Brain" <aebrain@austarmetro.com.au>

> > And you will still have to zero the weapon. The sigting system on
the
> > Bradly is a pretty good sized set of kit.
>
> This system is not suitable for co-ax work from under armour. It is
way
suitable for replacing the pintle mount on top.

You mean a Metal-storm gun is not sutable for use under armour ? Why not
?
As long as the muzzle is outside the fighting compartment to avoid gas
inside, I don't see a basic problem. Very long barrels may be awkward to
handle perhaps.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: Ganas