Prev: Re: Retro Power Armour Next: RE: Retro Power Armour

RE: Retro Power Armour

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:29:11 -0800
Subject: RE: Retro Power Armour

Jaime, is the "retro PA" the one you are referring to Eureka's Retro
Power
Armor Suit Mk I and Mk II?  There is a pciture of them on Eureka's site
as
100SCI01 and 02.  They are very reminiscient of the SF3D models that
Nitto
put out a while ago in 1/20th scale.  If so, then these are a different
beast from the Shiny One Eyed Robots (100SCI04) which I think are
reminiscient of the robots from Battlestar Galactica.  These show up as
SC103, 104, 105 and 106.

I've tried to do a search on SC-101 and SC-102 but they've come back as
blank.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
		   kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
		   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
		   from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
		   episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof

are