Prev: Re: Retro Power Armour Next: RE: Retro Power Armour

Re: Retro Power Armour

From: steve@p...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:14:24 -0000
Subject: Re: Retro Power Armour

On 17 Jan 2002 at 7:59, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
> > Actually, no. The "retro PA" that Jaime is referring to (I assume)
> > are the new ones that Eureka made, we're doing them under "SC"
> > codes; try the search facility again , entering "SC 101" or "SC 102"
> > - I'm not sure where Paul will have put them!  ;-)
>
> The search link still doesn't work. I click on it and nothing happens.

The search box is at the bottom of some, but not all pages. On pages
where it exists the link takes you to the bottom of the page, on
other pages the link does nothing. I did a search for SC 101 and all
it found was the UNSC Light Fighters (FT 1101).

I don't think the retro PA is on the site, nor are some other items,
such as the the IF carrier and the more recent CM minis (the site
only lists up to not-Angel, missing out not-Willow, not-Giles, not-
Anita Blake, Alice with a big gun and not-Blade).

While I'm at it, the Home and Index links return 404s from some pages
(I think this may be a case sensitivity issue - commerce.cgi vs
commerce.CGI).

Oh well, I'm sure that Paul was looking for something to do this
weekend. ;-)

	Steve

--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Steve Pugh    <steve@pugh.net>	 <http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Retro Power Armour Next: RE: Retro Power Armour