Prev: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle) Next: Re: Metal Storm

RE: [OT] sad but true

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:48:06 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] sad but true

Tom,

I am currently in the Caribbean, just off a beach, drinking diet coke
(don't
drink alcohol due to Tom Clancy) not playing games but the USCG does
give me
a helicopter to fly around and take to St. Croix for lunch.

Not perfect but not too bad either.

Now the funny part is I want to be a network engineer or computer
software
developer!  So its not just what you are doing, the grass is always
greener.

Magic