Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: [OT] sad but true

[OT] Atkinson 12-step method

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:40:50 -0500
Subject: [OT] Atkinson 12-step method

John said:
Ah.  May I suggest my patented "12-step" recovery
program for gaming fools:

1)Mild reproof.
2)Snarling
3)Dice tossing.
4)Smack to back of head with hand
5)Smack to back of head with rolled up rulebook. 6)Decapitation.
7-12) Under development

[Tomb] I take it you'd skip step 1? (I'm wondering if Mild could
describe any reproof I've ever seen you deliver....)

[Tomb] And, yes, I'm waiting for you to make good on your suggestion
that my continued jibes will necessitate your invasion of Canada. I'm
waiting to see if your Engineering skills apply to Permafrost and
Igloos! :)

On another front:

Chris: That comment about coherent light has forced me to recommend to
the CO of the NBS that he'll have to expand well beyond squad size as
your house needs a permanent presence of at least Company strength. The
poor buggers will exhaust themselves trying to do your sense of humor
"justice".

Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: [OT] sad but true