Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: South African Defense Forces

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: JEREMY CLARIDGE <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:23:55 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

> Boeing of Cascadia BT-14X
> Class 5 Fast Tracked, FGP
> Armor 5
> Superior ECM & FireCon
> MDC 5
> SPDS
> APFC
> Co-ax RFAC 2 (For anti-personnel use, having to do with house rules)

Well there is not a lot else you could do to improve that.
Adding self repair (can't remember the name no books here).

Also with all the anti infantry weaponry on board why not ditch the
MDC in favour of the HKP and reduce power needs and cost.
(despite the wealth of the nation, lucky buggers :)

Just a thought

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: South African Defense Forces