Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: RE: [ADMIN] codes

Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:51:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:32:30 -0500, Jerry Han writes:
>Thomas Barclay wrote:
>> There are or were the following email lists
>> gzg-l
>> gzg-aliens
>> gzg-pedia
>> gzg-computer
>
>> Who is the list admin for each of these lists?
>
>I thought Matt Seidl ran all of them.	At least, he's list admin
>for gzg-pedia.

Yep, I'm still alive.  Well mostly.  The new job and another project
have been consuming most of my time, so I reall only skim the lists
these days.  But its on my list of things to work back to actually
read the lists full time.  (on my growing list of things ...)

>> Also, can someone remind me of where to find
>> the gzg-l archives? And are there archives for
>> the other three lists?
>
>Majordomo has its own archives, available by email, but, for
>space reasons, Matt only keeps about a month available.

I think we've got more than that, but some of the old ones are not
really readable at the moment.	I need to look over the disk space on
the current list machine and see how bad it is.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: RE: [ADMIN] codes