Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List serv commands Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

Re: Letters of marque

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:47:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Letters of marque

"laserlight@quixnet.net" wrote:

> > I would also imagine Pirates hiding out in areas that they
> > know very well and have an advantage in. Asteroid Fields,
> > Planetoid Belts, and the like.  Small maneuverable ships have the
advantage, *plus* it's home ground.

> If you're in the Star Wars universe, yes.  If you're in the real
world, you can simulate a dense asteroid field as follows:
> Flip a coin.	If it lands on heads, place one rock on the
table--something about the size of the head of a pin is about right.  If
it lands on tails, no rock.  If it lands on edge, two rocks.

Don't let me repost my "dissertation" on asteroid fields.  ;-)	 (though
you can probably find it somewhere in the archives)

Mk

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List serv commands Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback