Prev: RE: About those Piranha Bugs - and more vileness Next: RE: [FH] KraVak predecessors

RE: [FH] KraVak predecessors

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:21:17 +1100
Subject: RE: [FH] KraVak predecessors

G'day,

> What's the consensus of the List:
> a) have the KraVak been in human-space before?

Well Derek and I have always joked that the "preds" in the movies were
the
advance guard ;)

> I'm thinking that it would be more interesting--more "texture", so to
> speak--to give those earthlike planets ruins, burial mounds etc--also
> having them terraformed by someone else before we got there would
> explain why we have so many convenient planets available.

Good thought, you can imagine at KV high command... "Heavens we turn our
backs for 3 seconds and these blasted pasty skinned things just come out
of
nowhere and take over all our hard work, what they think nice planets
grow
on trees, well we'd better go do something about it!" ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: About those Piranha Bugs - and more vileness Next: RE: [FH] KraVak predecessors