Prev: Re: mercs Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:32:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

gzg-peida is still alive, though traffic has dropped to basically
nothing.

Thomas Barclay wrote:
> There are or were the following email lists
> gzg-l
> gzg-aliens
> gzg-pedia
> gzg-computer

> Who is the list admin for each of these lists?

I thought Matt Seidl ran all of them.  At least, he's list admin
for gzg-pedia.

> Also, can someone remind me of where to find
> the gzg-l archives? And are there archives for
> the other three lists?

Majordomo has its own archives, available by email, but, for
space reasons, Matt only keeps about a month available.

I have everything available, in one form or another at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

> Digests are available for gzg-l. Are digests
> available for the other three lists?

Yes for gzg-pedia.

For my cut on list policy, see:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/list-rules.shtml

It's a little out of date, but, I think it's still useful.
It's culled from Matt and Jon White's rules postings.

JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: Re: mercs Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design