Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

Re: mercs

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:54:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: mercs

--- Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@austarmetro.com.au>
wrote:

> Actually it was a Labour Government IIRC, but could
> be wrong The Liberals are in power now.

So tell me, to a conservative (ie: still feels strong
loyalty to the Sole Rightful Autocrat) is there a
difference?

> Rules when gunrunning through Australia:
>
> a) Don't consign them to destinations in our
> backyard.

OK, I can handle this.

> b) Don't send equipment so huge (helos etc) that we
> can't ignore it.

Uhhh. . . true.

> c) Seven times Never ship unsafe ammunition!

Yeah, well this is pretty important.  I can live with
this rule.

> d) Don't get caught.
>
> Of these, the most important is c). The rest is

I thought that would be d).

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback