Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: St Jon's remarks

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: St Jon's remarks

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> But then neither is anyone else. <grin>  Parallels
> Presbyterian doctrine.... I love it.

Yeah, but I'm not Presbyterian either.	Aren't they
Calvinists (eeeeewwwwwww)

> Subject change:
>
> BTW what did Karl mean by KODT?  I'm a dispersed
> dilettante by nature...

Knights of the Dinner Table is a comic book about
gamers by a gamer.  The Knights are impossible to
explain, except to say that everyone who's played D&D
in any of it's incarnations (yes, I'm a D&D freak) has
gamed with those guys.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels