Prev: Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers Next: Re: Scratchbuilt ships...

Re: Scratchbuilt ships...

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:18:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Scratchbuilt ships...

Well they must look pretty good because your site is /.ed.  :-)

"This site has exceeded it's data tranfer limit" or something like that.

Bill

		    Flak Magnet

		    <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com>	    To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:			    cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	    Subject:
Scratchbuilt ships...
		    rkeley.EDU

		    01/09/02 11:32 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

Hello gzg-l,

  I was inspired by a website I saw a long time ago (and revisited this
  week because of this list) and so last night I got to putting
  together some ships out of Plastruct stock plastic, guitar wire and
  brass rod.  Please check them out and let me know what you think of
  them.  Both in look as well as what your impressions are of the role
  they would have in the game.

  Both ships are about that big, the ruler is showing inches.

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-Ruler4Scale.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-Starboard.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-StarboardBow.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-PortStern.jpg

--

Prev: Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers Next: Re: Scratchbuilt ships...