Prev: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really Next: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

Re: [OT] hi and thanks

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:11:14 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] hi and thanks

On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:31:02 -0500 Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
writes:
>"laserlight@quixnet.net" wrote:
>
>> As far as the List goes, if someone you don't recognize is talking
>> about astronomy, physics, military equipment, pathology, marine
>> biology, the culture of ancient Persia, or what it's like to get
>> blown 100 feet when a mine goes off under your tank...you might
>> want to check before you argue with them since it's quite
>> possible they really do know what they're talking about.
>
>Yes, quite true.  There are some of us that work in the armed
>services as well as various defense contractors.
>
>Jon

Cartographers, Regional Analysts, Most branches of several armed
services... This is a very interesting list.  Of course if the Killer
Comet heads this way we might all end on the same space ark...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really Next: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really