Prev: RE: Merc Guild - Not Really Next: Drones and RPVs

Re: Drones (UAVs)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:26:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Drones (UAVs)

--- johncrim@voicenet.com wrote:

> It's all speculative, of course, but there's a lot
> of interesting ideas here.  And with
> the resin "Gun Drones" that GZG makes (or is it
> made?), these could be modelled in SGII
> pretty easily.

You know what might work?  A 15mm "dune buggy" with a
rack of missles glued to the top.

Now I want to go find one and try.

Of course, how are we going to model this in the SGII
rules?	If they are just as effective as infantry,
then there would be no point to not having a fully
robotic military, and we wouldn't be playing SGII but
something else entirely.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: RE: Merc Guild - Not Really Next: Drones and RPVs