Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Re: Australian fires : Elvis Lives

Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 02:23:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

One of the OLD White Dwarfs had a how-to guide for turning a roll-on
deodorant into a grav tank. They also included stats for Rogue Trader,
back when GW put How To Make Your Own Units instructions in their games.

Schoon - got any pictures ? you're the only person I know who did one.

The trick is walking through a store with your mindfocused only on
shapes and parts of shapes to find stuff for conversion.