Prev: Re: Australian fires Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:59:50 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diamond" <nezach@earthlink.net>
> It might not be the look your are going for, but I have recently made
few
> structural features out of  various sizes and shapes of plastic switch
> wiring boxes.

Another possible supply of base shapes for structures are all those
plastic
containers, bottles, boxes and blister packs for foodstuff, cosmetics,
cleaning fluids, tools and hardware. Interesting shapes that can be made
up
with paint and bits and pieces. Less sturdy, perhaps, than proper boxes,
but
free.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Australian fires Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain