Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:36:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization

--- David Rodemaker <dar@horusinc.com> wrote:

> of time explaining to soldiers that, no matter
> *what* they thought, joining
> the Army potentially involved combat, not just the
> GI bill.  <wry grin>

We don't have this problem in Combat Engineer units,
but I've had that discussion with mechanics and so
forth.

> Now.	Shall we write this up and submit it to Fort
> McClellan?  <g>

Hey, don't you MP types have a professional magazine?
Write it up and send it in, complete with spiffy
wiring diagrams.  :)  Who knows what will happen.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain