Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization

Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 17:54:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

>I've seen a few O scale buildings that might suit (one was a
>Roman-architecture style "Public Library" that with some mods would fit
>just fine) but generally the types of buildings available ("small town
>USA", railroad station, general store, house, etc) and the features of
the
>buildings (doors, windows) are too identifyable to be generic, and a
bit
>too large to be satisfying for 25mm.

 I want to get a few stand-alone buildings, suitable for building a
scenario around (like, for instance, this kit I have for making a
cardstock
28mm scale prison camp), and a good number of things that I can chop up
and
make attractive ruins from.  I'm hoping to find some models that are
cheap,
even if they *look* cheap.  Once they've been sufficently weathered,
they'll look fine on the table.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization