Prev: Re: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

Re: SG2 Scale Survey

From: <tsarith@i...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:27:24 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: SG2 Scale Survey

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Derek Fulton wrote:

> 54mm? HAH! Be a real man and play in 1/6th scale :)

Nah - I got rid of my GIJoe figures 20 years ago. :>

But 1/12 is good (we used to do Shockforce with it).  You've got all the
action figures to use - Starcraft, Final Fantasy, and B5 stuff is still
about $1US apiece at Toys'R'Us.  And they're so many other lines,
including a modern/near future line of soldiers that run about 50 cents
apiece.

Prev: Re: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds