Prev: FW: MPs Next: Re: SG2 Scale Survey

Re: SG2 Scale Survey

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:26:20 -0600
Subject: Re: SG2 Scale Survey

> I have enough 25mm NAC and NSL troops to have the two go at it with
under
> strength platoons. I also have a smattering of FSE and ESU naval
troops
(in
> a purely advisory capacity of course) I also have a lot of GW 40K
stuff
> from before I saw the error of my ways (a lot of which is cast in
lead, to
> show how long ago that was).

As for what I got please note I've been collecting since 1976 so have
amassed
a bit... I have about 400 (guess only) 25 mm Sci-fi troops of various
manufacturers, and about 50 ground vehicles.

In 15mm have allot more do to collecting ROCO Mini tanks and others for
years. Most of that is NATO and US stuff and allot of conversions about
600 vehicles and a large amount of troops.

Thank god for SGII, I got this stuff with the idea of making my own
rules
one day thankfully that is no longer necessary....)

Don

Prev: FW: MPs Next: Re: SG2 Scale Survey