Prev: Re: MPs Next: Re: Mercenaries

Re: Merc Guild

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:45:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Merc Guild

All points well made.  I can buy the necessity for subsidization.  In
the
long run, my only real point was that when merc set their prices, they
arte
going to factor in the risk of loss of equipment as well as loss of
life.
All of these things will be factors in the mercenary economy, and much
more.
  I suspect it will be a pretty fluid dynamic, with norms and
expectations
evolving over time and given circumstances.

Brian B2