Prev: Re: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@g...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:20:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

actually, we haven't had aproblem with the flock rubbing off. I usu.
pick them up by the 'branches' anyway (not on purpose, they just lend
themselves to it) and throw them in a box.  The flock seems to stay on
pretty well.

I don't really like the look of  pvc covered flock.  IMHO it is a little

shiny.

--
jim@tablegamer.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: Re: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey