Prev: Re: How I see the Tuffleyverse was Re: Merc Guild Next: RE: Merc Guild

RE: Merc Guild

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:02:14 +1100
Subject: RE: Merc Guild

G'day,

>Having an entire planet set aside
>seems a bit excessive.  I'd think an
>area the size of, oh, say France,
>would be plenty.

OK I do agree that continents etc are probably way big enough if
productive,
but too play devils advocate... with a whole arm of the galaxy to play
with,
why be stingy? Imagine how annoyed the mercs are gonna get when the KV
trash
their world or (whether on a continent or planet) maybe they end up
being
employed by the PH to work against humanity.... (thinking of Milo
Minderbinder bombing his own troops....)

Beth

Prev: Re: How I see the Tuffleyverse was Re: Merc Guild Next: RE: Merc Guild