Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: Merc Guild

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:40:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

On Thursday, January 3, 2002, at 12:37 AM, Jim Callahan wrote:

> look here for my trees, you have to see these to believe them
(well...)
> Currently I have some smaller for DSII and a couple of 25-8 mm sized
> ones
>
> http://www.tablegamer.com/dirtside/trees.htm

I tried to look at this link but received a "could not find server"
error.	There's been some slow connections in my area tonight so maybe
it's not you but just in case...

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: Merc Guild