Prev: Re: FW: FW: MP organization Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 01:17:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

At 01:19 PM 1/1/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Probably superglue if your trees have enough 'base' area to form a good

>bond. All of my trees have wire trunks, so I was able to wrap the end
in
>a circle and plunk it down on the penny in a good dollop of superglue.

The cheneille -- it's too damn late to worry about whether I've spelled
that correctly -- has a very tightly wrapped core, that would not be
easily
unwound...especially at this scale.  I'd be more likely to destroy the
tree
shape than anything else.

Not a major problem, though.  The putty should do fine.  I just wanted
see if there was anything obvious that I'd missed.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: FW: FW: MP organization Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....