Prev: [SG] PBeM Next: FW: MP organization

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:26:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

> I've been collecting useless CD's for a while now - have a big pile
that
> I'm looking for something to do with...  Didn't think of putting
trees on
> them, though.

I thought of melting them--put in an oven and bake, eg over a wire
form to get alien buildings.  Haven't tried it and I don't know
whether the base material will melt or just burn--I think it's
polyether or polyester but I wouldn't swear to it.  If someone else
has enough time on their hands to try it, make sure it's in a
ventilated area

Prev: [SG] PBeM Next: FW: MP organization