Prev: Re: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

[SG] PBeM

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:19:12 -0500
Subject: [SG] PBeM

Anyone worked out SG2-by-PBeM?	If so, how?  And is anyone
sufficiently eager to give it a try?  Something fairly small and
straight forward, probably with prewritten orders instead of
alternating just to speed things up, I'd think.

(Caveat: beating me will earn you no bragging rights as it'll be my
first game since ECC...which was itself my first game).