Prev: Re: Experience and Training Next: Re: Experience and Training

Re: SG-Ortillary

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:02:15 EST
Subject: Re: SG-Ortillary

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:38:58 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
>
>> In SG what do you rate them as, Very large
>> artillery?? I'd probably also
>> rate them as anti-armour vs armour and
>> anti-personnel vs dispersed (just to
>> capture the effects of kinetic energy and all). Mind
>> you I'm not one for
>> using much if any artillery in SG - I just know its
>> gonna deviate and land
>> on me anyway!
>
>Are you nuts?
>
>Based on the DSII effects of Ortillery, I'd say that
>orbital fire targeted on a SGII table would kill
>everything not in a bunker, and they only survive if
>they are at least 4 feet from the point of impact.
>
>There's a reason nukes aren't modelled in SGII either.
>
>John

Ever think of going to work for the Department of State? <grin>  Country
TBD later? <VBG>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Experience and Training Next: Re: Experience and Training