Prev: Re: SG-Ortillary Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems

Re: Experience and Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:02:15 EST
Subject: Re: Experience and Training

Relax, John.

Yes I purposely selected the worst examples.

But they are  not the only ones.

A lot of the answer to this part of the thread depends on who you look
at
in *any* war, who writes the history afterwards and how much you accept
the idea that war is not noble but corrupts a generation (and to what
degree) in the process.

A lot depends on how you define civilized, also.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: SG-Ortillary Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems