Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: Re: Experience and Training

Re: back to the flock, FT questions

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:31:42 +0000
Subject: Re: back to the flock, FT questions

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 11:05:42AM +1100, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>Actually I'd say taking energy for pod launches from the repair (R)
pool and
>spicules from the defence (D) pool are required more than dropping
stingers
>to 9" range bands (which is worth trying out too).

I think the main disagreement here was 8" vs 9" (8" may be
better-balanced, but everything else is in multiples of 3" so it's more
to remember).

>Then again maybe that's
>an example of the "little agreement" Roger mentioned ;)

Well, that's my impression from a fairly quick reading of the archives.
I haven't played S'V yet - I'm trying to get the hang of FB human tech
first, since that's the reference point on which the others are based -
so I'm not going to comment on game balance concerns; but from a logical
point of view, the pool changes you suggest seem reasonable.

Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: Re: Experience and Training