Prev: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's -Experience Vs. Training Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/ DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:29:34 EST
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/ DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:00:22 +1100 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> *Now* to bring this back on topic.  (I hope)  What does anyone think
>> about the odds of humanity (in the Tuffleyverse) working together to
>> defeat the Kra'vak?
<sniP>
>e.g. ESU (mind you could quite easily have been any of the major
>powers, but
>the ESU player here was having fun being a villainous villain
>character)
>using fleet movements as part of anti Xeno-activity to try and get a
>foot in
>the door for taking over desired systems.

Better yet, arrive 'late,' destroy the remaining Kra'vak (and
accidentally) the surviving "owning nation's"  forces then subduing the
colony during times of 'banditry' then securing the planet (and any
resources worth a damn) 'temporarily' (say the next 100 years.)

>I've also had fun contemplating campaigns/scenarios you could set
>after the
>Xeno-war
<snip>

A little palace revolution in IC space?
The chronic NAC breakaway thing?
"Border" corrections?
Chinese ESU counter-revolutionaries or politically pure Maoists?
LLAR "Shining Star" revolutionaries?
Etc., etc., etc.

Good idea.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's -Experience Vs. Training Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems