Prev: RE: Experience and Training Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/ DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's -Experience Vs. Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:29:34 EST
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's -Experience Vs. Training

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:28:32 -0800 Mark Reindl <mreindl@pacbell.net>
writes:

>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
<snip>
>> *Now* to bring this back on topic.  (I hope)  What does anyone think
>> about the odds of humanity (in the Tuffleyverse) working together to
>> defeat the Kra'vak?	What would they need to do to defeat them?
>More
>> importantly, *who* would need to get on board to give the humans a
>chance
>> against the Kra'vak?  Work out your astropolitical angst on these
>> questions and related ones.
>
>Hmm, odds of it happening?  Pretty good, although not without some
>bumps in
>the road as already seen by the bits written about it up to this
>point.  In
>order for it to work, everyone needs to get on board from the sound of
>things.  However, that's probably pretty likely as the K-V have made
>the
>stupid (from the human perspective) mistake of going for the heart of
>humanity (Earth), upon which all of the powers of the Tuffleyverse are
>represented.  That'll be enough to unify them.  Had the K-V been smart
>(or
>informed) they'd have been better off going after the colonies of the
>major
>powers one-by-one, as any one power would've been reluctant to help
>another.
>By going straight for Earth, they've managed to attack the one place
>that all
>of the major powers will unify to protect.  After all, an orbital
>bombardment
>doesn't respect national borders, now does it? :)
>
>Mark

Yeah that was "inspired psychology" wasn't it?

Okay, say not everyone excepts this but several powers choose to fight
'independent' wars versus the Kra'vak...

Who would play "team" initially?

Who would simply refuse to play  "coalition war" games?

Who would it on the fence initially and then fall to either "the team"
or
"independent action" side?  And why?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Experience and Training Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/ DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training