Prev: Scale wars redux was Re: DLD Unsolicited Testimonial Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:11:29 EST
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:10:43 -0800 Michael Llaneza
<maserati@speakeasy.net> writes:
>I think John's point was that the british units had been in almost
>constant combat without losing morale.
>
>Changing the subject, does anyone else get the cold shivers thinking
>about India-Pakistan 2 happening Right Now of all times ?

The thought of self lighting stages, cities, vallies for Sitar
performances upsetting you?  Yeah me too.  And don't anyone try and tell
me that either "Why do you Think it's called the 'Indian Ocean'?" or
"Islam's flagship state in South Asia" would hesitate to fling the big
uglies around if they thought they could get a moral victory by doing
so.
 "Moral" victory, Lord, that makes a macabre use of that word...

And I think it is India-Pakistan IV actually although II and III lack
some of the coverage I got...

I have enough trouble working on phase II at work without having
coworkers drug off what we are doing to deal with that mess.  Guess
India
figured "...since the neighbors are doing it..."

Two crisis at a time is enough thank you very much.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!