Prev: Re: DLD Unsolicited Testimonial Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:11:29 EST
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:09:18 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>> Changing the subject, does anyone else get the cold
>> shivers thinking
>> about India-Pakistan 2 happening Right Now of all
>> times ?
>
>My only objection is that there are US troops in
>Pakistan.  Therefore an I-P rematch (they are actually
>up to 4, IIRC) is NOT going to happen because the
>minute the Indians kill Americans their entire country
>gets turned inside out.  So they won't do it.
>
>John

Oh John, I only wish I could agree but the level of intensity of the
desire to 1)Get even (disregarding if it's not the people who actually
did this attack on parliament)	and 2)Get the Kashmir thing over (well
it
appears some people still haven't learned such things are 'never over'
until both sides quit (Alsace-Lorraine)  yet) that I see in reports
makes
me think it's not IF they go official but When and what ROE...

Having two daughters from India and some professional second hand
interest in the region (a little North and West for me) has made me keep
an ear to the ground and I think those crazies really think they can do
this and keep it 'contained'!  What idiots!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: DLD Unsolicited Testimonial Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training