Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: FMA Brigade

Re: FMA Brigade

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:24:31 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Brigade

> Only if you as the player are unconcerned about the reduced
capabilities.  This
> can also be used as a scenario rule (unsupplied until turn 3...).  A
company in
> a modern task force would be lucky to get re-supply within 4 hours.
Emergency
> stocks for a battalion would be about equal to 1 company's basic
load (food,
> fuel, water, etc).  This is what the player could allocate during a
game.

> Michael Brown

I don't think I explained myself clearly.  If my company starts fully
supplied and attacks (or defends, which uses up more ammo), how long
will it expect to wait until the next round of supply?	If the supply
shipment is delayed, how long will it take until that delay has an
effect on the unit's capabilities?  I'm not military myself so I need

Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: FMA Brigade