Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

"Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:17:12 -0700
Subject: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

Hello to all!

After months of secret scurrying about by Santa's Elves (well, ok, just
Tomb and I) our epic project is ready to welcome friends.

Tom Barclay and I registered the stargrunt.ca domain some time ago, with
the intention of creating a website together to share our appreciation
of
the GZG games and miniature wargaming in general with the wider
community.

Today we are pleased to *finally* say, "come take a peek!".

http://www.stargrunt.ca

We welcome any and all comments, constructive criticism, suggestions,
and
anything else you have to say.

Hope you enjoy it!

Adrian

adrian.johnson@sympatico.co
adrian@stargrunt.ca

http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!