Prev: Re: Burst Pods Next: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

Re: ECM MT Missiles

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:14:30 -0800
Subject: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Kevin Walker wrote:

> Alright!  Now I'm seeing things correctly.  I was wondering a little
> because some of my stats were indicating that using a 1:1 mix of
regular
> to ECM missiles was only productive when the PDS ratio was at least
2:1.

Well that's true :) 50% ECM missiles is way past the diminishing returns
point. @ 25% load out they decrease have a worse average effectiveness
when there are less PDS then missiles, equal average effectiveness when
there are equal-2/1 PDS to missiles, and better when PDS outnumber
missiles 2/1.

This seems pretty balanced to me.

Prev: Re: Burst Pods Next: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!